FINAL PAER

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FINAL PAER

Post by JAovalleM11A on Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:28 pm

why if the love is beatyfull hurts?

In this essay or paper, i´m going to write about why the love is beatufull and what is the sentimet that hurts more, also why if we now that in the final it´s going to hurts we continue loving person. if you have a question of why i´m going to write about this topic is becuase i can´t stop thinking of she and she live in other country that are argentina so i cant see her and that didnt speak with me this days. Also is thta im a really "demalas" in the love because if i want to have a relation with someone and im crazy for she i cant be his boyfriend because the situation didnt wants and when i have a girldfriend I feel that i didnt love she like she deserves it.

I start solving the question of why the love  is beautifull?, the answer is very esay and is that the humans need somebody that gives support and company. Also because they feel you that are in other planet in wich the only important peoples are you two, that you can solve all the problems esay because becuase you didnt want to figth wiht your boyfriend or girldfriend, they makes you feel special and unic because the only think that is important for you in that moment is she or he and do you want to stay away. If you can you are going to like to stay all the moments bejind she or he becuase seh  or he are the reasson why you life.

also we can say that rthe lofe is beautiful becuase you can contruct your "world" as you want because you have that power can I say because you decides if you want that your lofe is romantic, sexual or rutinary, that your desition and the decition of your pair that teh think why the love is really beautifull and all the loves are diferents because all the peoples love different nobody loves equal than others.

the other question,that is why if we now thats the love hurts we continue loving and the answer is really esay is the same of why the love is beautiful and is that we need someone that fulfil all this necesities also beacuase we think that if we have a another love we are going to supply tha hurts of the last relation or love but also is beacuse we are in the nececity to learn about other persons and how you can life with she or he because all the peoples are differents, other reason is that the people think that loving other person he or she are going to restart his life and that not true all the moments tahre are going to happens somethink that makes you remember one of the preaty moemts that you life with one of all your girldfriends or with one of shes that you remenber more because do something in your life for change in a good way or also in a bad way it depends of how was your relation wiht your pair.

Also more of the problems of pair is when you are searching some one thta love like your last love and that destrucrelation because if she wants to love you in that form you have to accept and love she as you first love but to much peoples love in the past so we the relation finish it hurts to much because you fell bad for didnt leve she as she needed.

The next question is why is the sentiment that hurts more, and the reason is that you teletransport to other world and we start the problems that word start breaking part by part this world are desapering slowly the world that you contruct with all your love with she or he in a long time thats the reason that this is the sentiment that hurts is a sentiment that you cant control like when someone of your family dies and you love that person tatht it can be your mother, your father o your sister is the same sentiment because is that moment the only think that is important for your life is she because she is in all yours thougts and when you cant continue loving she, for you she is dead becuaseb the probability that oyu have to became whit she is really short or if you can continue with she the relation are not to be the same becuase all the love that you have from she allready is fail and that hurts you.

In conclution we can say that the human cant life with out any love,we need love of some one and it doesnt matter if you now that it is going to hurts you have the necesity to find a new person i now that this sound really bad but ti is true we need all teh time some one or stay all the time "enamorado" for feeeling that love in your body, also you can say I can life with the love of my family and thats true but all the life you have the love os they in one moment of your life you are going to try a new love different to the love that your family gives you.

Last edited by JAovalleM11A on Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

JAovalleM11A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FINAL PAER

Post by Admin on Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:07 am

you still have time until monday. Keep working on it.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://elit11.foromotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: FINAL PAER

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:53 pm

This text is absolutely not related to the book we are reading and the redaction it has is really poor, almost no punctuation used and the spelling is sincerely terrible. Cute topic and all, but not really what I was expecting in this space. Your grade is 2.0

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://elit11.foromotion.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top